Wildlake Public Access
Public Access on Dunn-Wildlake Ranch Preserve
The Land Trust has been hosting public access orientation sessions for our Dunn-Wildlake and Duff Preserves since June 2013. Portions of Wildlake-Duff are now accessible to hiking and biking for individuals who have completed an orientation.
Participants are provided with information on visitor use, the LTNC preserve network, preserve natural history and ecology and ways to get involved with land stewardship efforts. Please note that participants will also be asked to sign a liability waiver and use agreement.
Dunn-Wildlake Orientation Sessions – Spring/Summer 2017
Guided Hikes and Volunteer Work Days for Spring/Summer 2017 are:
- March 12 – Full Moon Walk at Wildlake
- April 8 – Wildlake Tracking Workshop (Members Only)
- May 13 – Hoffnagle Loop at Wildlake
- June 4 – Wildlake Workday
- July 8 – Wildlake Workday